Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 19, 20224 yr Days Gone isn't exactIy criticaIIy accIaimed but who knows, maybe this zombie movie in 2024 presumbaIy wiII be haha
August 19, 20224 yr I liked that game too Goddammit, whyd they make no sequel👁👁He literally just had his like 3rd movie
August 19, 20224 yr Well the zombie craze ended what 6 years ago? Maybe people are ready for Zombies againTONE IS HARS THROUGH TEXT YOU ASS 😭😭😭
August 19, 20224 yr you siIIy goose. do you want lnsomniac Games to not be aIIowed to have any part in one of the game based movies againwith the recent resident eviI horrific netfIix series? doubtfuI
August 19, 20224 yr I swear if you don't knock it off I'll have Sam spam both this server and yours about how there's 'no real gamers' anymore.
August 19, 20224 yr you literally started the convo:PepeHands:I have a literalreputation to you about loving Spider-Man
August 19, 20224 yr I'm a Spider-Fan:RosalinaShrug:my fav Spider-Person is prolly either Silk or Ghost Spider
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003