Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 22, 20224 yr Idk, there's things about all the palaces' I hate if I think about them too long lol
August 22, 20224 yr Though I was kind of hoping they would reference P4 and have Futaba face her own Shadow
August 22, 20224 yr Don't ask how I'm ready, but I'm ready it's, uh, something somethingWait a minute
August 22, 20224 yr Sam don't you pride yourself on like super duper niche or true gamer taste?Isn't it kindanormieeeeTo like Persona 5?🤨📸
August 22, 20224 yr Cause it's awesome, but, people roast you for saying it's your favorite or even liking it now a days lol
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003