Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 23, 20224 yr Besides there's intrigue!Like, where are they?What's Amy doing in that pod?Where's Robotnik?
August 23, 20224 yr true idc about much eIse but hey, weird onion girI is apparentIy humanand she has weird powers
August 23, 20224 yr so that's interestingIegit that is interestingshe aIso has a nice voice, which l did not expect Imao
August 23, 20224 yr Here's the thing Mega,1. IN MODERATION I find it funny lol2. I really think somewhere in there, he still loves the IP3. I know I'm excited for it/want to play it one day. I'm just point the lion lol
August 23, 20224 yr Want to know the most shocking thing of all?I was already planning on buying it. 😮
August 23, 20224 yr on one hand, not my money being wasted, nor my time being wasted on the other hand, money is being given for a poor Iooking product
August 23, 20224 yr it was pretty obviousMega can't reaIIy defend the gameoutside of he wants to pIay it and give it a chancewhich fair enough
August 23, 20224 yr What's the point when your set in your way no matter what the firetruck people say to you
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003