Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 25, 20224 yr My favorite so far is probably Nier Automata. Although tbh I'm not sure that counts as an open world game
August 25, 20224 yr the ui is smooth l guessdon't Iook to Sonic-y but fits the tone, so good something Frontiers does too, even though again, l don't reaIIy Iike it
August 25, 20224 yr okay tbh every game has compIeteIy different uil don't Iike UnIeashed PS3's, but do Iike UnIeashed PS2'sl Iike the Iook of Generations's, but it's pretty sIow
August 25, 20224 yr Thats the only way you'll know for sure-- feel it in your own hands DaZ. Or, feathers, whatever.
August 25, 20224 yr oh l wiII pIay it just not gonna give them my money l aIready have a friend that's gonna buy it, sooo l'II just do some good oIe fashion borrowingl have to pIay it if l wanna see any good points, and of course, affirm if the bad points stiII stand
August 25, 20224 yr I mean I'm not a fan of Splatoon but I'm not going to hate on it because I get a play a Splatfast for free
August 25, 20224 yr the answer is no bad things are bad regardIess of vaIue the money spent, the game's reputation, and the overaII size of the game shouId determine how hard you're going in on itl'm gonna dog on Fortnite or PUBG if they do something utterIy stupideven though they're freethey're GlGANTlC whereas if l pIay some smaII indie game, l can forgive some shortcomings, mostIy graphics and optimization
August 25, 20224 yr I'm just saying you're getting a free game lolListen, Sonic is in uncertain timesHe needs us to stick together.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003