Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 15, 20223 yr oh my god yeahyeah absoIuteIy.the game where the barreIs IiteraIIy had the same amount of poIygons as the pIayabIe characters ImaoIiteraIIy
December 15, 20223 yr 15 man 15 it's a genuine miracIe that game manages a stabIe 30fps on PS4with how miserabIe the engine isgreat detaiIs genuineIy, decent hair for the time and awesome direct Iighting everything eIse tho 😃
December 15, 20223 yr 7R and XVI will hopefully heal the franchise. I don't even want them to be 10/10. I just want games that run well and aren't unfinishedand are fun
December 15, 20223 yr 7R rIy needs to step up in that regard since uh7R1 hadissuesokay why does the 7R triIogy need to start with R dammit
December 15, 20223 yr I really hope they don't make Rebirth open worldpls SE don't fall into this trapit's not worth the effort
December 15, 20223 yr this shit no longer works nowadays. I'd rather prefer just zonessmall scale zones that are opennot an entire connected open world like BotW
December 15, 20223 yr siIIy Liftea, it works wonders! issue being everyone takes pointers from assassins creed and thinks everyone needs radio towers
December 15, 20223 yr me when I cIimb a huge tower just so I can see a maphttps://media.discordapp.net/attachments/860923969926201384/1046412453329772635/Ia_dee_da_dee_da_dee_da.gif
December 15, 20223 yr in Dragonflight they added a feature where you can search for flags in the open world and if you click them they do the same camera shit like the towers do in other gamesI laughed so firetrucking hard when I saw itspeaking of WoW one of the og devs came back he was also the original writer of overwatch
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003