Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 28, 20233 yr That's like when I meet people who like KH but don't like Disney, it's like how lmao
February 28, 20233 yr they also didn't spoil in endwalker that the entire finale of the game is at the edge of the firetrucking universe where you fight the final boss on shinryu EW ending spoiler
February 28, 20233 yr No I legit don’t like FF. Tried to get into it several times; never stuck with me.
February 28, 20233 yr it's rare for them to not show their finaI boss I wish I was jokinghey! be nice!!
February 28, 20233 yr I am still pissed how SE spoiled almost the entire final part of KH3. I didn't mind it when it got released because I thought the finale would have more content
February 28, 20233 yr =)I'm at Ieast happy they haven't done that hereI hope idk I wasn't paying much attention to the story thanks to the boring background it's set in
February 28, 20233 yr It did have more content! Didn't you like the single extra boss and the 13 battle gates??And Frozen Slider???
February 28, 20233 yr Those Secret Reports were pretty lit my fam.please don't give Nomura ideasHe'll find a way to make it so that dude was actually the antagonist for KH6.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003