Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 1, 20233 yr holy shitI think he absolutely hated the first gamewhat have they done with the 2nd game that changed his opinion so much?
March 1, 20233 yr Well you gotta remember too in the 2010's, not helping Square's case, they released the FF13 trilogy*, 3 controversial entries into the FF7 canon, one being a movie, and *then they drop FF15.Not to mention the first failed attempt at 14 too that died a death lol
March 1, 20233 yr talking about controversial entries I am not looking forward to the Rebirth discourse because people have already made their mind up that it's gonna be trashMeanwhile I will celebrate the moment where Genesis appearsI love him so muchI love characters that are just talking dumb shit
March 1, 20233 yr .... Genesis.You saw what he did to the story and you love GenesisLook I love crisis core I beat that shit like 6 timesBut Genesis....
March 1, 20233 yr the scene in the mansion with sephiroth gets so much worse knowing that Zack has the knowledge and he could have prevented Sephiroth from turning into a psychobut the game never elaborates on it because the og events need to happen
March 1, 20233 yr The Nibelheim part of that game is my favorite part- I had an old save file on my PSP strictly so I could replay that section lol
March 1, 20233 yr And about this part, eh let them discourse lol I like that 7 Remake is an actual "remaking" of 7, and, some of these FF fans, and 7 fans specifically, need to stop living in their super special bubble lol
March 1, 20233 yr I also never realized that Weiss and Nero appear in Crisis Core before I played reunionyeah the fandom has some very toxic bubbles where people go even far enough to dox you just because you have a different view regarding the game. 7R launch was an absolute freaking toxic cesspool and I thought the KH3 discourse was bad. I recently found a bubble where people can share their opinions in a civil and comfortable way and oh my god it's so much more fun to talk about 7 now.
March 1, 20233 yr I watch NSP and schrodingersbabyseal and they are always doing a great job to moderate their discussions in chat so everyone has a chance to share their opinionsI believe 7R launch discourse contributed to this because at some point everyone was just tired of this shit which caused some of the content creators to focus on more civil and positive discussions
March 1, 20233 yr Kind of at the point where I fully believe there is a vocal group of people whose only task is to go around and create negative discourse on anything big regardless of they themselves consume that media
March 1, 20233 yr The amount of things people took out of context with the XVI interviews yesterday was already crazy
March 1, 20233 yr I saw also some people doing it unintentionally because they were just heated and reposted some things and then got shit for it. It's really unfortunate.
March 1, 20233 yr Then SkillUp framed Yoshida in his video to make it look like he was talking shit on 7R.
March 1, 20233 yr I think he doesn't follow Yoshida enough to know that it was basically just a "we always want to strive to become better" answer and not him actually shitting on 7R.especially because Yoshi P said that he thinks 7R combat is a masterpiece
March 1, 20233 yr oh Iawd if he truIy thinks that then no wonder 16's combat Iooks so IifeIess to meI imagine he's taking a considerabIe amount of gamepIay cues from it, particuIarIy the one where particIes cover every inch of the screen and you can't see a thing
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003