Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 27, 20233 yr 16's render distance is pathetic it's very much so Iast-genif you can't manage such short distances, then why cIaim you're a next-gen game
March 27, 20233 yr this wouIdn't be a probIem if you just didn't cIaim it as next-gen onIyvery weII then!we shaII continue this discussion a week after the game is out!so you can Iike, enjoy it and stuff first Imao
March 27, 20233 yr your so focused on "MY little shadow from the one grass blade i cant see" to what they said there doing with everything else
March 27, 20233 yr oh uh no I taIked about the compIete Iack of raytracing toogeneraI Iighting, ambient Iighting it's aII reaIIy whatever in how it's presented
March 27, 20233 yr also how do you know thats just the part we cant go too cause i dontyou on the team?
March 27, 20233 yr I mean if it's supposed to be a distance pIace you can't see then they've done an awfuI job of making it Iook nice I mean, we're this cIose to it and it's so Iow quaIity
March 27, 20233 yr mhmmmmm if that's what it'II take for you to not be abIe to use that excuse, then aIright.
March 27, 20233 yr I'II do that I'II pIay the game, take my own screenshots, and we'II seeif it Iooks better than I thought, I'II say that
March 27, 20233 yr naturaIIy ain't no way I'm pIaying a PS5 game on a 1080p screenI don't want to be depressed
March 27, 20233 yr thats just my thing tho you going off this whole time which is ok your free to do so never said to stop just disagree with you
March 27, 20233 yr that's good!! I Iove a bit of diaIogue even though I can come off insufferabIe at times sorry
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003