Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 28, 20233 yr By the way, DaZSo I watched the FF16 trailer that dropped a half hour ago- the one with footage from the stream. I can say I think graphically it looks better than you say, but maybe not as good as I'd like.Obviously it's YT compression, but I'd say.... it looks maybe like, PS4.5?
March 28, 20233 yr yeah it could definitely look better but they said from the start of the development that they won't focus that much on graphics
March 28, 20233 yr That being said the environments look fine- there's enough to keep me visually stimulated.
March 28, 20233 yr they feel like one of the main mistakes XV did is that they focused too much on graphics instead of a well.... complete game lmao
March 28, 20233 yr Yeah like I always tell people about 15, I always say "yeah 15 was ok... they should have finished it though."
March 28, 20233 yr I would have taken XV with the cut dlcs over forspokenbecause the dlcs were really good except for gladio's
March 28, 20233 yr see, again, this is aII fine 16 can Iook just fine as a game I have no issue with thatI do however have an issue with the dev team constantIy saying they couIdn't do this before forget embeIIeshing detaiIs it's becoming an outright Iiehow you gon' say aII this and not even give your game raytracing and if the game does have raytracing show if off
March 28, 20233 yr You can't just be like "Hey guys look at our new game- it's next generation exclusive! It doesn't look next Gen but we promise it's a great game!" Dead. Ok? Dead on arrival; no buys lmao
March 28, 20233 yr "but daaazzz they HAVE to Iie to you" "cuz they aren't taIented enough to be honest"
March 28, 20233 yr yes we wiIIhope the photo mode takes pictures in 4K regardIess of performance or resoIution mode though IoI
March 28, 20233 yr Rn we going off bitrated to firetruck streams and youtube compressionDemo 2 weeks before game
March 28, 20233 yr YEAH bro what is square's issue with having horrific youtube upIoads7R2 and KH4's traiIers are so grossin terms of bitrates
March 28, 20233 yr Twitter is even worse. I feel like Twitter videos have gone into the shitter since musk took over. 💀
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003