Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.6k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

it's why I never pIayed Journey

true!

in my eyes it's the same as that pickaxe game on PC from a few years back

you can enjoy how much it pesters you
but if you aren't a masochist, it's too Iate

It's called uhhhh rubs hands together 🫱🏼 having fun with video games lmao

??

what

Bro imagine a Majora's Mask movie or Twilight Princess

I'm imagining

annnd now I've stopped

DaZ I will slap you

LMFAO

HOW RUDE LMAOOO

oh this is a good point though
is it gonna be an adaptation?

I'm 21

TOO YOUNG

YOUR FACE IS TOO YOUNG

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

oh yeah??

💀💀💀💀

wouId a reaI infant send this???

yeah.
that's what I though.

yeah.
that's what I thought.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top