Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.5k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Yes they would

goo goo ga ga

Iook at him though
how is he reaI

I cannot comprehend this
image.png

Adorable truly

cats are cooler than dogs

now that.
is fact.

Anyway yeah Zelda movie- all I want is Link to go "Well excuuuuuuuuuuse ME, Princess."

YES

HE'S GOTTA

LMFAO IMAGINE

Hahahah

If the movie doesn't have morshu I won't watch it

Listen

Listen

All I'm saying is

Link needs to keep his sexiness

That's honestly all I want

isn't that a given?

LMFAO TRUE!!!!!

I don't think any other outcome is even possibIe

I also want BotW tunic link because the green one sucks

or wait no

even better

tutorial tp link tunic

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top