Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 5, 20233 yr Sometimes. I didn't when I was playing Cold Steel 3 & 4 and it depends on the game but yeah
April 5, 20233 yr Like when I get to Balan Wonderworld... I severely doubt I'll do a name change for that. Maybe. idk.
April 5, 20233 yr And I was just starting to like this CHAMP guy 😔Well nothing ventured nothing gained I suppose
April 5, 20233 yr mega pIease sometimes the things peopIe are saying are absoIuteIy correctyeah but you Iose nothing either
April 5, 20233 yr tbh I should have done so with Hollow Knight and I kind of regret it now. But I still feel like that game is too hard for me
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003