Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 5, 20233 yr don't worry i'll end up probably putting out another youtube video where i 'shoot' on the game and explain why i'm dropping and not finishing it. maybe.
April 5, 20233 yr Yes but they can be controversial and I'm not popularWell I put one out on the Pokemon S/V drama last year
April 5, 20233 yr Also I'm probably quitting wrestling because demented senile out of touch firetruck Vince is in charge again and I need a break because it's too much god damn stress and I'm sick of it effecting me negatively. But I might still do stuff like that to keep the last 25+ years of my life with me instead of just throwing most of my life out of the window. Losing something like that... well... yeah...https://tenor.com/view/im-out-gif-25796820https://tenor.com/view/im-out-gif-25796820^^^Me to WWE
April 5, 20233 yr I was extremeIy dramatic when I was 15 so I thought- wait am I stiII dramatic nowhaha forget I said anything!nothing has happened here 😌
April 5, 20233 yr it's himsora from the IittIe piratesfr though what is thatseems actuaIIy cIose to fIowmotion
April 5, 20233 yr Oh and before anyone asks... I'm not going back to watching AEW either because I don't like how they seemingly have their talent go out there and bash other companies (mostly WWE) in what feels like every five god damn seconds* and wish for their death. That's utterly childish. AEW being the new monopoly isn't the answer. It would only be a repeat of when WWE was the monopoly before AEW was created. They have their own problems with talent with large ass egos *coughCMPUNKALWAYSMAKINGEVERYTHINGABOUTHIMSELFcough
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003