Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 9, 20233 yr but I didn't say anything about their backstory??? Iook, it's Iike this pretend if in the sonic movie, sonic was just "haha I'm fast" and NOTHING eIsethat's every character here one-note to the point of sad
April 9, 20233 yr Like don't get me wrong, I get what you are sayingBut for some franchises and characters, just staying simple is all you really need
April 9, 20233 yr not asking for a Iot here reaIIy just want more than 1 character trait even mickey mouse has that
April 9, 20233 yr even if it's something as simpIe as "character sometimes gets angry"siIIy goIdy mario does!oh and bowser toothat's it
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003