Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 9, 20233 yr she's just a new type of bIand nowagain, this amazing piece of epic diaIogue, which was after mario keeps faiIing at the training course: >. Mario: "so how many tries did it take you to beat the obstacIe course?" >. Peach: "pfff what Iike, dozens of times" >. Mario: "you got if first try didn't you" >. Peach: "okay yeah I got it first try"
April 9, 20233 yr I still, still don't know what you wanted- you keep saying "more than one personality trait" but WHAT traits do you want???
April 9, 20233 yr No I saw it- and like, you, I haven't seen the movie, but in the same breath you said Peach needed more depth but said Luigi was perfect
April 9, 20233 yr i agree Peach needs more depth overall, i disagree that she needs more depth given the target audience
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003