Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 19, 20233 yr within the first 5 seconds of the game's reIease, you'II have 20 videos aII about OMG THIS IS JUST LIKE DANTE
April 19, 20233 yr they did it for frontiers there's no saving them....I'm more surprised you didn't say KH IoIthat's what I saw
April 19, 20233 yr I mean if it most recent memory kh was recent while dogma was years ago so I understand the lean towards shotlock
April 19, 20233 yr Nia - mother Mio - daughter Nael - great grand kidGotta say tho.......ummmmm DAMN SHE THICC
April 19, 20233 yr ...........................................................................................ooookaaaayyyy
April 19, 20233 yr "it died the moment it tasted her mom's cooking" - A Reddit UserwaitRiku is in the dlc too
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003