Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 21, 20233 yr when I played P5 for the very first time one of my friends called me after 8 days because he thought something terrible happened to me due to me not being online. I was like "dude I have been playing P5 12-14 hours a day and it's firetrucking sick and you need to play it" and then I rambled about the game for almost 2 hours and how good it is and he was like "uh isn't that some weebshit"and I was like "yes and the moment you are done with the game you are full part of the AYAYA culture"and a few years later he played it for the very first time with the royal edition and now his persona collection is bigger than my entire gaming collection💀the same thing happened to asmongold too btwhe started to play FFXIV and it turned him from a neckbeard into a fully fleshed out weeband now he's streaming honkai, tower of fantasy and all that other weeb stuffI firetrucking love it. Best character development everjrpg fans always win
August 21, 20233 yr …….whiIe I can understand Iiking FF14 and becoming a nerd of thatbecome a fan of the 2 games with some of the absoIute Iamest character designs I’ve ever seen is such a decrease in standards it’s impressive
August 21, 20233 yr it's a shame that genshin has these issues because the environments look really cool imowell technically it's not an issue and more preference but holy shit why do the character faces all look the sameit's the SAO effectlmao
August 21, 20233 yr the game I genuineIy thought was just another Hoyo game cuz the cover character is an exact Iook-aIike of a genshin one100% agree there must admit, these games have some reaIIy pretty environments
August 21, 20233 yr I feel so gaslit by the anime communitythese people shit on gear 5's entire designbut genshin is the best thing ever
August 21, 20233 yr I didn't like the eyebrows but after seeing how the entire design looks in the anime I get used to it
August 21, 20233 yr yeah I can see thatI just hope they don't make luffy laugh like this everytime he's in this form now 💀even though it's super funny in the context of the kaido fightpoor guy can't take a break now lmaoI wonder how gear 6 is gonna look likeno way that this is his final form. people thought the same about naruto and then naruto got 2 more forms 💀
August 21, 20233 yr I doubt there is gonna be one. Whatever the next power up is, it's gonna be haki related.
August 21, 20233 yr Naruto is a different series with different rulesThen again. Oda already retconned this so why not add something else
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003