Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 22, 20233 yr I can't wait to try out all these games at gamescom and I will definitely not have 4-6 hour queues for each game
August 22, 20233 yr you have to unironically take an entire day just so you can play some of the popular games
August 22, 20233 yr I might only play the p3 demo and maybe if dunkey is there bigmode's games too. Indie queues are usually not that big
August 22, 20233 yr yes but we haven't really made plans how long we want to stay there. Usually we only try to find a place where we can sit and then talk the entire day about games. Don't really need the gamescom for this so we might just explore colognegamescom loses its magic during the 2nd visitand it's already my 4th one
August 22, 20233 yr yesmy entire ff14 staticand some members of a streamer communityI wonder which YouTubers will embarass themselves this year. It's gamescom tradition that there's some big drama between YouTubers that ends in them beating the shit out of each other
August 22, 20233 yr You gonna pick up any hawt gamer babes? 😉Also damn that demo felt like it lasted for half an hour
August 22, 20233 yr if I do that the ones that I am walking around with will beat the shit out of methe only girls I will pick up is in FFXIV 💀
August 22, 20233 yr If you want to be especially weird your first question is "What is your favorite anime?"💀
August 22, 20233 yr I wonder what Anime they'd like...I feel like Germany would go for the psychological, emotional driven ones- some Eva shit
August 22, 20233 yr Germany is actually very conservative regarding their anime choices and with conservative I mean the 2nd generation of anime watchers. shit like SAO and Tokyo Ghoulfirst generation is digimon, dbz, eva, detective conan
August 22, 20233 yr ....Sword Art and Tokyo GhoulSword Art is like 20 years old lmaoAw shit here comes Hoyo....
August 22, 20233 yr I am quite sure if I would talk with 20 year old people about anime here they wouldn't even know EVA
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003