Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 28, 20233 yr but I will still buy the CE of P3 because I am their little bitch and they have me at my balls
August 28, 20233 yr yeah buying an indie game instead of PSPIusing it is definiteIy the way to actuaIIy support themthough you don't have to do so, you did get PSPIus for a reasonImaoI genuineIy wonder if ReIoad wiII have a re-reIease one year Iater
August 28, 20233 yr considering FES is now officiaIIy stuck on PS2 forever and the onIy other current version is incorrect yeah it's over
August 28, 20233 yr like no firetrucking way this will be better than royalmaybe in storybut gameplay? hell no lmao
August 28, 20233 yr I liked P3 more than base p5 because base p5 had a garbage endingand they firetrucked up haruroyal thoughis my favorite persona game
August 28, 20233 yr I originally hated p5r's ending too until I realized that P5R's main theme isn't about setting people free anymorep5r is now one of my favorite video game endingsespecially the ambigious partI love pancake boi so muchhe's the definition of based
August 28, 20233 yr he doesn't give a shit how other people perceive him in the royal contentand that's why I love him
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003