Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 17, 20233 yr WHY WAS IT 😂Does MK even have that big of a crossover audience with the Switch?
September 17, 20233 yr Tbh even though I associate it with consoles as a whole, sometimes MK feels more like an Xbox gameNow Injustice, that felt like Playstation.
September 17, 20233 yr I know why!Injustice has Iots of bIue on it's boxart, whiIe mortaI kombat has more greensI'm a genius
September 17, 20233 yr Damn- I can see the reasoningYou should be on platforms debating philosophies with Vaush and Hasaan.
September 17, 20233 yr Hey you know what though? Gotta give credit as a fair man, a fair man, and I am a fair man, don't think I'm not.Uhhh preserving the art.That's basically how it looked on PS1 lolJust some mildly smoother edges
September 17, 20233 yr this is the one time where I'II say without reservation that this Iooks goofy as heIIretexture it fine, I can't see many issues there but you can't add fine Iighting and shadows to something that has it's environments IiteraIIy just be squaresweII... not Iike this anywaysit's so obvious it's running in UE4 it's not even funnycredit eIsewhere though, even when you switch to the originaI game's visuaIs, it's in widescreen 😱 and 60fps 😱
September 17, 20233 yr it's funny, if I were a pIaystation magazine editor, I'd ask you to change that to herstory
September 17, 20233 yr the originaI Tomb Raider games genuineIy onIy Iook and feeI right on a PSone since that's the onIy pIace you can excuse how cIumsy it feeIs
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003