Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 17, 20233 yr Yes it does. Otherwise there is no way to objective define what is good and what is bad.
September 17, 20233 yr Look at Kingdom Hearts, each game is different but each game even coded is someone's favorite
September 17, 20233 yr it's Iike, KH1 isn't bad compared to KH3they're both good, but each have strenghts over each other
September 17, 20233 yr Ok then by that logic KH2, a game I KNOW you think is overrated is better than KH1 right?
September 17, 20233 yr 'technically" but objectively?Well, heh hehpushes up anime glassesObjectivity... is subjective
September 17, 20233 yr I mean as far as writing is concerned it probably should have lol butThe tech got better and they had or came up with more ideas
September 17, 20233 yr All I'm seeing is you hate old games and you take every opportunity to chew my ass specifically out about it 😭I've barely got any left man
September 17, 20233 yr I mean tbf it is reaIIy fun to poke fun at you raidenyour reactions are just-oh you shouId totes be a reaction streamer
September 17, 20233 yr This is what I’m talking about! It’s because of bad opinions that games are getting worse!
September 17, 20233 yr Oh boy Sam's dander is up..Sam we weren't even talking about anything serious it was just the Tombraider remaster and Mortal Kombat 😭
September 17, 20233 yr Yeah I know. As if we ever take anything seriously. Let the industry crumble under its own creative bankruptcy. No big deal really.
September 17, 20233 yr I'm gonna be reaI, most of the comments I've seen under MortaI Kombat 1's Switch videos is justwoah! I'm so impressed!this is crazy!what are you seeing
September 17, 20233 yr not untiI peopIe keep buying the industries biggest creativeIy bankrupt money makers
September 17, 20233 yr Oh great. Then we’re firetrucked. Might as well give up now. No point in trying.Silly me for thinking anything would ever improve
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003