Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 20, 20233 yr I don't know, maybe in the context of Chrono Trigger it works, I have never played itBut I would despise it happening here
September 20, 20233 yr they opened pandora's box with remakeI go open minded into Rebirth. The only thing that has really annoyed me so far regarding the changes is the whispersFor the Zack thing I am gonna wait what they will do There's no way that the lifestream sequence will be the main focus now. They are gonna show all of it way earlier in the story now. I don't think that the Cloud twist will be that important
September 20, 20233 yr I saw one idea floating around that the Zack segments take place during the 7 days Cloud is passed out after Northern Crater. So it's a reverse Laguna from 8 where that takes place in the past but here it's in the future I will literally take any idea other than timelines and I vibe with this a lot
September 20, 20233 yr I hate thatI do not want him to interact with any of the original charactersKeep him in his own bubble exploring his character there
September 20, 20233 yr if the story happens like I expect it he will meet the party at some point because jenova cloud wants to go to the reunion which is probably also where the worlds will converge
September 20, 20233 yr Yeah I genuinely hate that idea Him taking over the leader from Cloud is just a disservice to not only these two characters but also Cid. And what the original games story did. Cloud is the leader, and when he's out Tifa and Cid takes the reign from what Cloud absence. Giving it to Zack is just a slap to the others, it's their time to show some growth I get Zack is a fan favorite, he's mine too. He's literally my introduction to Final Fantasy through Birth by Sleep.But him taking the glory away from other characters is not the way to go about it
September 20, 20233 yr for me it depends on how much screentime he will get. my biggest worry so far is that they made all these changes and then don't do anything with it. I want them to go all out with it. If it's just weak baits to keep og fans interested then why even bother imoI feel like this will be the case btw.that it was a waste of time
September 20, 20233 yr Because it's a remake. Any expansion he gets is still more than he ever got in the original game.Changing his role completely to come back to life through alternate timelines that's fused together is just fanfiction level writing
September 20, 20233 yr I expect them to do not that much with him in Rebirth but oh boi will part 3 be controversial if they go all out lmaoI can definitely see that people will be pissed if they do something that deviates too much from his original role
September 20, 20233 yr I doubt it will change much in part 3 either. From the way these recent interviews are talked about, it sounds like it's still going to be more or less the same.Saying that all the original party members are in Rebirth but not all playable, Wutai being moved on to there etc
September 20, 20233 yr wutai is one of the reworks I am most excited about. The story that happens there really doesn't matter for og ff's story. It's just a filler arc lmaoI hope they do something related to the war and avalancheand rufus' role in avalanche
September 20, 20233 yr I recently saw a reddit post that people apparently hate Cait Sith for whatever reason but I firetrucking loved him. I love how Reeves calls out Barret's bullshitI love in RPG's when there's some reasonable tension between party membersbecause it adds more interesting dynamics
September 20, 20233 yr Cait Sith is a weird character. With the kidnapping and the out of nowhere sacrifice with him getting a new body immediately and then the character arc kinda just ending there didn't help it.Also the weird distinction between Cait Sith and Reeves never gets properly explained CoughFF16cough
September 20, 20233 yr it's weird that he's apparently not a tank in rebirth instead it's red xiii. Not turning the robot that can't even feel physical pain into a tank and instead using the cat dog is an odd choice
September 20, 20233 yr Red XIII has a stance that fills up everytime he takes damage so that's definitely a mechanic I would use on a tank so I assume he will be a tank because otherwise it sounds really useless
September 20, 20233 yr Ah right the revenge gaugeI didn't think about it being a tank thing but that's possible
September 20, 20233 yr the tank role in Rebirth is still my biggest concernalyzing especially if the aggro system stays the same.
September 20, 20233 yr It probably willThe game wants to encourage you to change characters constantly
September 20, 20233 yr I really need to play the yuffie dlc again because I believe they already made it better in the dlc
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003