Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 23, 20233 yr It's fine bro sometimes it's ok to kiss yourself and your girlfriend.I can't believe i just typed that
September 23, 20233 yr Okay I know I'm gonna annoy Snake with this screenshot but-This is cute Oh shit wait a minute, that's background image worthyDamnI'm so good at screenshotting LMFAOOOO
September 23, 20233 yr this is too intimate you must be stoppedIeaking peopIe's private moments this is so sad
September 23, 20233 yr NOT IF ONE OF THEM IS A GIRL THINK OF THE MISCONCEPTIONS THE ISSUES THE PROBLEMS
September 23, 20233 yr don't hug someone eIse in a sewer because you couId spread the awfuI bacteria in there
September 23, 20233 yr I'm going to assume that you tried this in order for you to proceed warning us this info
September 23, 20233 yr Also friends of opposite sexes don't hug each other intimately, Snake 👀 that's all I have to say to that
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003