Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 26, 20233 yr the xc2 designs were made by a hentai artistand some other of the designs were made by nomura
September 26, 20233 yr I love the idea of the designs because they are clever foreshadowing but the execution is just so weirdA is what I wanted pyra and mythra to be she's a queen
September 26, 20233 yr the next trilogy is gonna be interesting. Takahashi said that it will feel different compared to the blade titlesI wonder if they go full turn-based or full actionor even remake style combat it's young yehanort
September 26, 20233 yr strange mangod noanything, IiteraIIy anything but that I'II take 16 with it's dumb cooI-down timersbefore I'd ever take 7R's goofy ass combatwait do the 3 XC games have the same styIe of combat?
September 26, 20233 yr descriptive of 1 but what does "weird but aIso fun" meanIike, how do you attack peopIe
September 26, 20233 yr ooooooh hey yeah, that is something 1 does, it's the onIy one I've pIayed some of
September 26, 20233 yr XC2 is basically only autohits for the first 10-20 hours. It has some depth with auto attack cancelling because auto attacks make your abilities available faster. Later it's a cooldown based system until you get your chain attack which is XC2's limit break and at this point most bosses will diebecause chain attacks in xenoblade games are freaking busted
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003