Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 26, 20233 yr Cloud's punisher mode is hella useful, especially when you get the ability to switch instantly
September 26, 20233 yr if you're gonna have a dodge roII, either give it i-frames, or make it cover some ground have it vary from character to character fine just have something
September 26, 20233 yr Parrying physical enemies makes the stagger bar go up tooLike I said, plenty of options for what you can do. The biggest issue in Remake are the aerial enemies which they thankfully have fixed in Rebirth
September 26, 20233 yr what SE should improve is how guard and parry works but gladly they are trying to do something at least
September 26, 20233 yr ah yes... cIoud's punisher mode the um. yeah the punisher mode I just do not Iike this mode at aII, you attack a Iot but Iike damn nothingand somehow, it was by just REFUSING to have a damn jump buttonto cIarify, I don't Iike how this mode makes cIoud feeI even heavier whiIe stiII doing the same amount of damage, just faster
September 26, 20233 yr poor tifa's having some kind of issues in the aira jump button'd aIso make expIoration far more enjoyabIe
September 26, 20233 yr I hope the air combos don't feel laggyI can't take another floatiness discussionmonkaW
September 26, 20233 yr I mean is it wrong, it can't be worse than what Remake didIf it plays anything like Yuffie I think it will be fine
September 26, 20233 yr considering how goofy tifa's movements were in one of the cIips where her animations just stand in the air for some reason, it sure doesn't Iook bettermaybe it feeIs better idk but I highIy doubt it
September 26, 20233 yr he's gonna be super broken and op. I know it. give him instantkill mechanics that work like Zantetsuken. Let his dice roll be the dice roll of deathcan't believe he's son goku
September 26, 20233 yr I still can't believe that they reworked crisis core in the exact way I wanted itnow we just need to wait for the glorious return of genesis
September 26, 20233 yr I want genesis to make a 4th wall commentary to his haters in case that he should appear
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003