Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 30, 20233 yr which is unexpectedIf SE listens to feedback they might have another microtransaction game which throws money at them which they can use to fund their other big projectsif the game has a good launch they need to immediately release a switch and pc port
September 30, 20233 yr god I really hope they don't firetruck up the monetization of foamstarsif they just copy overwatch 1 they wincopy overwatch 1's lootbox system and add free story content in big patches
September 30, 20233 yr the music, the arena, the characters, the gameplay all greatthe music goes HARD the most
September 30, 20233 yr fun fact: WoW has started using AI upscaled gear in the recent patch so it's only gonna take a few years until they use fully AI created gearthough I am quite sure that the AI generated gear would still look better than some of the current gear sets
September 30, 20233 yr even if its a beta, but I have been experiencing bad matchmaking network and get sometimes disconnected after joining in the game
September 30, 20233 yr Yeah it happens before a match tho for me but I get games fastSoa my favorite tho I love here rush down play style
September 30, 20233 yr the middle set is a set for priests btwand not paladinpaladin is the right one
September 30, 20233 yr I thought the art style looks familiar, Gurihiru who did a lot of Marvel works
September 30, 20233 yr More of Gurihiru artworks at her Instagram if you like her art style https://www.instagram.com/gurihiru/?img_index=1
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003