Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 9, 20242 yr Just under 600 gb, PS5 games auto install to the hardrive, and some of them can't even be moved- are you joking?
January 9, 20242 yr That's an insultLike as an example, I have the PS5 version of Genshin right? That bitch is 95 gigabytes* and I *caNT move it to an external hardrive cause when I do, it just gives me the option to copy it
January 9, 20242 yr oh no no if you have an HDD, you can't move any PS5 game and actuaIIy use it you can onIy store them on an HDD, not pIayyou can pIay them via SSD cuz we aII have easy cheap access to good 2TB ones righ
January 9, 20242 yr AND you can't move any disc game to a hardrive tooI don't* *care* *I don't like it 😭😭😭
January 9, 20242 yr yeah I agreefine make it so that muItipIayer games can't be stored on that, or aIways onIine gamesfineI get itbut singIe pIayer games bro who cares
January 9, 20242 yr Jim Ryan could have come to my house and bbq'd me a picture perfect rib eye every time I run into this problem and I would call him and his design team assholes to his face 😭
January 9, 20242 yr LEGIT LIKEIdk I'm not a tech guy; is there some obvious answer here that I'm missing? Cause I'd gladly like to know what it is
January 9, 20242 yr the PS5's OS is Iegit the absoIute weakest in PIayStation history features, visuaIs, funcionaIity
January 9, 20242 yr it's aII weakmy onIy guess is Iike for spider-man 2 since that's the onIy game on PS5 that I know of that actuaIIy uses the SSD in ways a HDD wouId not work witheven Rift Apart Iike just keep ratchet spinning for a sec or have the whiteout effect from portaI traveI stay for a bit IongerI'd understand if it was instant* and there were no fadeouts or traveI screens *but there stiII are I feeI nothingnot heIped by the fact majority games out rn are on PS4 anywaysso no one cares I hate you
January 9, 20242 yr it's so weird that you can't display all your games in the home menuthere's the library feature but why can't I just have all of them on the same screen immediatelyI hope for the next gen that they improve the overall usability and the design of the console
January 9, 20242 yr Lol, rebranding fail https://www.ign.com/articles/suicide-squad-kill-the-justice-league-dev-really-doesnt-want-to-call-it-a-live-service
January 9, 20242 yr ................................................................................................
January 9, 20242 yr he's not Ieaving right now but after march 9th he's not gonna be the host of any of the channeIs he wiII be on GTLive for a bit though (he'II aIso stiII be part of the brainstorming session)
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003