Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 10, 20242 yr I just..I literally just woke up and I saw thatWhat a wild morning so farfacepalms society is fallingWe are supposed to be an intelligent speciesAnd yetHere we are
January 10, 20242 yr what was the point of the Iast 2 months if you just went OOPSIE DAISIES SCREW YOU TEEHEE
January 10, 20242 yr Well... um.. at least we all got each other? I was about to joke and say "I'm not A.I.!" But the sad thing is sooner or later we actually WILL need to verify that when we talk to people probably 😭
January 10, 20242 yr now- now Iook they did do the whoIe oh actors are gonna be fairIy compensated and you have to get expIicit permission from the actor if you want them to be digitaIIy repIicated or Iike, brought back after the person has passed away
January 10, 20242 yr BUT THAT WAS NOT DONE FOR VIDEO GAMESI hate that so muchhow'm I gonna be on phone caII with a stranger broor someone I haven't met phyiscaIIy beforecatphising boutta go crazygonna have to hit you with the "ey yo you got your ID on you" before chat can proceed 💀
January 10, 20242 yr man I told my colleague in voice about the SAG-AFTRA deal and he told me "we are next btw"💀
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003