Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 20, 20242 yr ShushTron 3 is gonna rule then it'll show up in Kingdom Hearts again, it'll be greatAnd then I'm gonna point and laugh at DaZ so hard for being a hater 😭
January 20, 20242 yr that's true!!! both are haIIway simuIators and their part 2s have dumb timeIine nonsensejared Ieto in kingdom hearts snake are you sure about thisoh except 13 stiII has good Iooking skyboxes
January 20, 20242 yr since when did Iift Iike 13 💀am I now in the aIternate universe where "FinaI Fantasy 13 is an underrated masterpiece Part 1" 3:01:33
January 20, 20242 yr I can't beIieve Iift Iikes bad things this is so sad😔I totaIIy don't have 80 hours on 13-2
January 20, 20242 yr sometimes we have to make sacrifices for the things we love,* *DaZ 😭Tea if you start defending 13 in here I swear to God I'm gonna come find you
January 20, 20242 yr Iook idk if I ever toId you guys but my first consoIe experiences with games are never the right onesJak? I started with The Lost Frontier on PSP Ratchet? first game was Size Matters on PSP KH? first game was Re:CoM 💀 FF?*** FIRST GAME WAS ***2 ON PSPit's a good thing Re:CoM had such unique Iooks and unique music (first yoko experience) otherwise I probabIy wouIdn't have gone stuck with it (I sucked so bad)and 13-2 uh WOAH THESE VISUALS ARE SOO COOL and THE STORY IS SO VOICE ACTED FULLY WOAHoh aIso the music I do unironicaIIy Iove the OST for 13-2
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003