Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 25, 20242 yr I would show the general gaming community the true side of FFXIVwhich is pure degeneracy
January 25, 20242 yr okay so “mr nomura as the Iead scenario writer I have this scene written where roxas and namine have intense disney-rated romance scenes in a highschooI setting I’II get to how and Iike just saying but if you couId maybe approve that and aIso draw some key art around and just Iet mE DO IT I BEG-“
January 25, 20242 yr I always wanted to do a podcast or community event with the absolute ultra fans. Imagine an official FF podcast and you invite people like Barry or Jairus and ask them why they are doing all of this crazy shit. This would be so fascinating
January 25, 20242 yr it's crazy I usually hate content creators but in terms of Square Enix games the content creators are more normal than the actual people in the fandom💀
January 25, 20242 yr I hate SE fandoms so muchI want to isolate myself from the internet sometimes but that's the only thing that's keeping me from the brink of going insane and doing warcrimes
January 25, 20242 yr like even the most controverisal content creators I would still rate lower than the average SE game redditor/twitter user
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003