Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 29, 20242 yr I don't blame you for feeling thatI am looking forward to Superman but honestly all the projects they announced doesn't excite meNot because it's not stuff I wantBut I fully expect none of them to happenDC is cursed and I don't think that will change
February 29, 20242 yr Gunns handling of DC so far has brought me nothing but joy, hope nothing but the best We cant get any worse, haha right?
February 29, 20242 yr Oh yeah I expect Gunn to make good stuff, that was never in questionIt's just with all the drama at WB I am expecting at least half of these projects to be shelved
February 29, 20242 yr It's hard HuntDC has been important to me since I was like 6, and I liked parts of the DCEU but mismanagment and cold feet killed it- 15 years just to end on a flat note and not matter in the end
February 29, 20242 yr At this point a lot of it depends on Superman to do so well at the box office,this needs to be a hit
February 29, 20242 yr Like I like Gunn, not everything about his writing for sure, but like, the issue is more with WB than him.
February 29, 20242 yr What helped the DCEU was they like Directors really let their styles shine and tell unique stories through their movies
February 29, 20242 yr Like it isn't part of that but look at The Batman, and Joker. But even before them, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Shazam, they had all the potentialBesides, and I've said this before, DC is always under a harsher microscope than Marvel. Maybe not now cause burnout set in, but for the last almost 20 years it's been that way lol
February 29, 20242 yr With the authority being in this, I am expecting this to be a mix of "What's So Funny About Truth, Justice and the American Way" and "Kingdom Come"
February 29, 20242 yr But like a reversal of Kingdom Come. Rather than an old Superman coming back and teaching young heroes to be better, it will be a young Superman doing that to older heroes.
February 29, 20242 yr There aren't any as far as I knowI am just going by the casting and the suit so far
February 29, 20242 yr making superman dark and depressing and treated like a messiah was firetrucking awful
February 29, 20242 yr I wonder if, in the Era of the "Evil Superman" if he'll be accepted. He will by a certain contingent of people, but will it translate to the wider, casual audience?I mean you can do that but that's all they WERE doing since New 52 😭That, Injustice, the new Suicide Squad game are just the tipPersonally I think the world is ready for Superman to be the idealistic boy scout again, that's when he's at his best, but, will it be written right? That's why I'm nervous
February 29, 20242 yr I give Kill the Justice League more of a pass since the leaks mention it was just a clone of a Superman being brainwashed plus the stuff in the prologue with the Hall of Justice and the clips of the heroes was done well
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003