Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 29, 20242 yr True thatI'm just tired of evil Superman tbhAnd I was before Brightburn, Homelander, and Omni showed up lol
February 29, 20242 yr like it makes sense too as everything just seems off about the evil counterparts while playing the game Green Lantern ring doesnt work properly, Flash has his finger even though it was chopped off, Superman didnt die after being stabbed from Kryptonite Brightburn was a good movie, just came out at the wrong time
February 29, 20242 yr But it's like Final Fantasy 7As much as I like it/them I'm almost/basically sick of it/them 😭Homie do you know how hard it was seeing people in here talking about Moonknight like they knew who he was and not a peep about a DC movie?Pain, Hunt. Pain.
February 29, 20242 yr The forced hate on Moon Knight that came after also hurt, I thought it was a good show.
February 29, 20242 yr yeah it was fine actually- ok bad example but you get my goddamn point 😭uhhhh Eternals!That one.
February 29, 20242 yr Of the Galaxy?See that would have been my example except imo the Guardian of The Galaxy was he best thing the MCU ever produced lol and to me, it isn't even close.
February 29, 20242 yr more so that once the movie came out, anyone who said they were massive fans before were so fake, cause nobody knew who they were but a select few
February 29, 20242 yr Ahh I get what you meanI mean I've railed in on that point 100's of times butThat just comes with the territory of the MCU lolCreated a whole generation of people that think they know about comic books cause they have a Captain America shirt on.People trying to tell me* that Iron Man is on par with Batman- get *real dog lmao
February 29, 20242 yr DC leans into the comics to the point of basically promoting elitism mentalities I admit but like at least they're true to the source material 😭Yeah they were eclipsed by the Fantastic 4 and the X-Men and it wasn't even CLOSE bro lmaoMarvel had 3 S-Tier things; Spider-Man, X-Men, and F4- and even then, Spider-man was the only one that usually stayed consistent with quality.
February 29, 20242 yr Well there was that 12 man raid glitch that happened a while back so it seems like an activity could handle 12 players on one team
February 29, 20242 yr Makes me miss the old days; 16 v 16, TF2: DustbowlAlways hoping a game will make me feel that way again
February 29, 20242 yr Dude tearing apart sancified mind with 12 players was an experience I wish I could relive again
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003