Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 5, 20242 yr tbh it might just so peopIe that 100%’d the game pIay the game stiIIif it did reIease Iike, in August as I think peopIe might be too burnt out of the gamethough, that wouIdn’t stop then Imaothey are stiII persona fans
March 5, 20242 yr 1 year anniversary would be the smart choice, then market P6 around it for next year release not too muuch of a wait but still enough to play Reload, The Answer, and P6 on a reasonable timeframe
March 5, 20242 yr that P6 thoughI hope and pray it’s something properIy freshnot Ieaving high schooI stiII obviousIy nor a change of setting at aII but Iikestory pIeaseit’s gotta be good now
March 5, 20242 yr that doesn’t mean much if I’m being honestuntiI I see gamepIay it’s IiteraIIy empty words
March 5, 20242 yr id like to see a proper conlusion to the P3 crew, cause a lot of it feels unresolved, but thats major copium lol
March 5, 20242 yr I could see them doing stuff more with Elizabeth this time around and teas the return of Makoto , but thats really only what I could see that they will add more of. P4A did stuff with it, but still wasnt quite enough
March 5, 20242 yr “remember you wiII die” “but Iike you couId totes aIso come back”this sounds Iike something-nvm I’d better not say
March 5, 20242 yr but if they do find a way, that also means the inevitable return of Nyx, and thats way more scary lol
March 5, 20242 yr I do think eventually Atlus is gonna have to go back to that plotline, especially considering how successful Reload has become it seems more of a when then a if
March 5, 20242 yr truethis game brought P3 to it’s miIkinf stageit may very weII get a spinoff soon finaIIy
March 5, 20242 yr Reload definitely seemed like a testing stage to see if it was still profitable to continue ita spin off similar to Strikers could be fun
March 5, 20242 yr see, that's what I was asking earlierDo you think we'll see more P3 content in the future besides the answer dlc
March 5, 20242 yr id like to think so, cause its my favorite crew so Im a little bias makes more sense since plenty of the story has a reason to continue in a proper way
March 5, 20242 yr oh that I agree with 100%it’d have to be new stuff, cuz if they bring back femc in any form here, they wiII never be abIe to Iet it go
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003