Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 19, 20242 yr LMAOOOOno no siIIy!! it's the other way around! THIS GAME IS SO TOTALLY INSPIRED BY DMC (it has combat and music)
March 19, 20242 yr Like I told Sam, I personally see it as a Adventure game with RPG elements, not dissimilar to games like earlier Yakuza titles, where that series didn't really become an RPG in earnest until 6, Judgment, and 7.
March 19, 20242 yr I cannot teII you how many peopIe compare games that pIay nothing Iike dmc, to dmc
March 19, 20242 yr I've seen DMC people pick fights with Asura's Wrath people like bruh what lolDMC fans have the worst takes
March 19, 20242 yr Yeah exactly lol same with 8Like even tho 16 is full on action, its still an RPGIt's a JRPG, but the "J" is mildly watered down arguablyNot just cause of aesthetics either
March 19, 20242 yr IRS: You owe us quite a lot of money, sir. We'll give you 72 hours to pay us back or we send the police You: Oof, yeah no can do because there's an event coming up on the last day
March 19, 20242 yr I'm making the mother of all omelets here, Mr. Biden, can't fret over every country I bankrupt grinding for artifacts for my level 90's.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003