Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 23, 20242 yr evershb and endwalker were both horsesI only have one thing to sayhttps://tenor.com/view/credit-card-swipe-gif-10863986
March 23, 20242 yr I want the rewardsoh and btwwe get apparently a zidane pet toofor preorderingit got datamined
March 23, 20242 yr Oh that's not bad at allThank god I have a 6700 XTok who tf is playing 14 on a macMARCH 26th pre-orders open upApril 2nd for the FFXVI crossover
March 23, 20242 yr LUL to all the doomers on ffxiv reddit for predicting late august release date btw
March 23, 20242 yr Man, June is gonna be wild for meFinal shape at the beginning of the month, Dawntrail at the end of the month
March 23, 20242 yr I swear to God if they try to weld their canons together I'm on the first flight to Yoshi-P's house.
March 23, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/KaiyokoStar/status/1771577437584867631?t=iiiWpVUQuvEitQomHmw4ow&s=19Idk why he did this but I'm in lolFF14 vs Elden Ring lfg, bois.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003