Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.5k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

DaZ you could be building rockets or developing a game engine that's easy to optimize to save on storage space instead you use your powers for shit like this 😭😭😭😭😭

WAIT I JUST REALIZED IT SAYS FF7 REMAKE

Iite 💀

RoxasExcite

TF TOU MEAN REMAKE

w-weII!
you know!
remade for NES~

JAEBFCKIWHSJDFGIBIKWSDJ

TF DI YOU MEAN ORACLE OF AGES ON N64
IMG_0962.png?ex=661a8011&is=66080b11&hm=751bcb90b780a1ad2fedf104ad1a4f2b1eb514d64e2e6ab1ff076907e651f4e2&

I give up. This is clearly a scammer

that sounds kinda cooI ngI

wish it existed

True

But it doesn’t

so I tried a caster build in FF16

and thought this shit was a meme

but it actually does decent damage

💀

I am a firetrucking coward I did svarog just by spamming triangle

it's like I was playing KH2

I'm about to be Ba Sing Saying Goodbye to you at your firetrucking funeral, Tea.

xD

LMAOOO

These waves
SPOILER_18e900724a020-master_playlist.mp4?ex=661aa903&is=66083403&hm=7838bf0928322713c57729e32a30748049b603810be1cd8ca9d613cdd2dbe161&

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top