Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.6k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

BAD

VERY BAD 😭

aII you've done is made me reaIize that were I an xbox guy, I'd be going from one terribIe horribIe company to an awfuI company

or a miserIy company

If I was an Xbox guy I'd be wanting to pull a Musolini at the end of WW2 on Phil Spencer.

I still can't believe Microsoft was able to top Sony on doing horrible stuff this week

it's a race

who wiII win

Wonder what happens tomorrow

istg if nintendo begins to participate

we're not getting a hi-fi rush 2 or a simiIarIy styIed game from these guys
aIready
hopes dashed THIS SOON

AND ARKANE?

NO PREY 2

HAHA

CRY IDIOT

LMFAO

💀

(is 12 hours enough?)

man honestly

doing a 12 hour video analysis regarding xbox's economic situation

sounds tempting

DUDE MAN-

UGH

I always wanted to to something that has to do with my degree

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top