Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 8, 20242 yr https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/new-dora-the-explorer-movie-1235891678/
May 8, 20242 yr man I was asking one of my friends who is a nintendo stan what he thinks about the Microsoft thing and he replied with "Idc about poor game publishers who can't even outsell Pikmin 4" 💀firetrucking brutal
May 8, 20242 yr yesthe pikmin fans I talked to said it's the best pikmin gameI just realized that considering how shitty the game's industry currently is only a KH4 trailer can save this year for me
May 8, 20242 yr to heal gamingdon't firetruck it up people need some positivity in their life with sora, donald and goofyhttps://tenor.com/view/disney-friendship-gif-5702072https://tenor.com/view/disney-friendship-gif-5702072just look at these losersI love them
May 8, 20242 yr There's still other games I wanna play this year that are new but - I need something EARTH SHATTERING rn 😭oh boy...what is it
May 8, 20242 yr https://tenor.com/view/emet-selch-stare-ffxiv-emet-stare-gif-24434229if this asshole appears in kh4it's firetrucking overfor me
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003