Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 8, 20242 yr Id doubt theyd let Halo die with it, will probably do what Disney is doing with Star Wars and let other devs take it on if they get greenlit
May 8, 20242 yr I do not want thatunIike with sega going muItipIatform and giving everyone their cooI varied stuff for a bit then becoming safexbox has haIo and gears of warthat's itOH AND RARE HAHABANJO KAZUMA
May 8, 20242 yr Id doubt they let it go on Playstation, just have other companies work on it for Xbox and PC
May 8, 20242 yr its clear that the 4 games they ported over is a huge signthey going to multiplat all there games
May 8, 20242 yr I never thought I'd live to see this day. And if I did I hoped it would be under better circumstances man.
May 8, 20242 yr If Halo ever gets ported over its just gonna be MCC and thats it, Id doubt they would let whatever Halo 7 is or other titles get on there
May 8, 20242 yr The console/gamer wars must come on, less we lose ourselves to creative stagnation. Game pass ruined a generation of games and PS Plus barely grew in the last yearSony needs to change course and fast or they'll be just like MS in a few years.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003