Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 22, 20242 yr Of course he does! YoYou should see him when he loves somethingJust as much energy and paragraphs as the negative
June 22, 20242 yr I meant to type the rest of the message that I sent next but my dumb thumb slipped and I hit send lol
June 22, 20242 yr yeah, he loves things like graphics, and sonic frontiers, and remakes/remasters, and women on the internet, and
June 22, 20242 yr I can vouch, as much as he can criticize down to the finest details, when he does like something, he will talk about it in as great of depth as he does critique
June 22, 20242 yr in all seriousness, daz tends to get invested in things he actually likes and wants to be better, though his standards of "better" may be higher than those of others in the server
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003