Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 11, 20242 yr That shits gonna ruuuuuuleBeen a long time (not counting The Batman movie itself) since Penguin had a starring role in anything
July 11, 20242 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1811474035534123012?t=O21OsJmASe4IDux8x0iaTw&s=19 Hope we get something like this for the 4k release
July 11, 20242 yr I get the typical people needs to be outraged by stuff but this is an almost 40 year old game that had the gender choice since then
July 11, 20242 yr YESSSThose are so funny bro 😂"I got a REFUND when I saw this CULT CRAP." Like imagine telling the minimum wage Gamestop employ why you're refunding that gameThe lack of self awareness is insane. Funny at least
July 11, 20242 yr ohMy favorite ones are ones like this:When literally no- that's the name they gave him in Dragon Warrior, like, only- every other DQ game is like"YOU'RE the Hero, this is YOUR story."F'in dummies lmao
July 11, 20242 yr His tweets under trying to justify what he said is hilariousOn a different note, I am curious who drew that thoughDid Toriyama do it before his death or was it one of his successors
July 11, 20242 yr Holy shit I love thispeople getting a meltdown over more rpg elements will never be funny
July 11, 20242 yr btw did I tell you how I fixed LGBTQphobia? one guy in my class bitched about the pride flag at my universityand I asked him one simple question"why are you mad over a flag?"it's just a flagthis is the most terminally online shit everand then he realized itand told me"well you are right""this is dumb as firetruck complaining about it"
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003