Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 14, 20242 yr oh my goddark snake...I had no idea DS2 had a subtitIeIove you getting them nearIy and around a year apartconsistency👍
July 14, 20242 yr It's the game of the year edition- it and DS1 were the only ones to get one, but 1's was PC only
July 14, 20242 yr I think2 was rough cause since the DLC was baked in I had to do the DLC (thankfully only for 1 gameplay cycle) for that particular plat 🥲
July 14, 20242 yr I probably won't play FF Origin DLC. I just don't have incentive to and i learned my lesson from what i like to now call... 'the arise incident'
July 14, 20242 yr The worst part is... I caught the thing that isekai'd me... but I didn't get sent back. Jerkass 😒
July 14, 20242 yr i don't think the 2 can really be compared tbh. but since you played it and i didn't, i have to know: what was the arise dlc like, exactly?
July 14, 20242 yr THANKSS 😭 I felt so accomplished dudeThis was the end of a 5 year journey for me.I started Sekiro in 2019, went through all the souls games, and platinumed them all.Now... I only have one thing left to do.https://tenor.com/view/praise-the-skyline-praise-the-mark-elden-ring-skyline-edition-elden-ring-mark-edition-emu-gif-25235786well there's also Demon Souls but who cares about that one lol
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003