Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 15, 20242 yr Awww man# abysmal peak mentioned ?!?!?(I hate this firetrucking game)Its an addiction
July 15, 20242 yr Like playerbase not too bad people liked it, but anti-woke weirdos when they realized they had no arguments disappeared lmao
July 15, 20242 yr See people thought it got censored(It didn't)And when it became apparent they couldn't use it as fuel for their culture war, they dropped the game and the topic lmao.
July 15, 20242 yr did it?I'm saying this cuz I haven't seen any news on itdidn't exactIy keep up with it
July 15, 20242 yr that's quite soIid for a new ip I'm not happy at aII cuz it's IiteraIIy what I don't Iike but that is a success
July 15, 20242 yr Thats why I got mad lol why didn't P do those numbers 😭Because you don't like women 😔
July 15, 20242 yr https://tenor.com/view/signora-genshin-signora-die-skill-issue-genshin-impact-signora-skill-issue-gif-22929943
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003