Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 15, 20242 yr eIizabeth Iooks Iike the most fortnite skin that ever fortnite'dthe others Iook pretty nice though
July 15, 20242 yr https://x.com/charlieINTEL/status/1812927128356417977?t=TY5hi9amoDIuJ35I_2QgpQ&s=19 Pretty neat
July 15, 20242 yr who gives earIy access for an open beta Imaoaugust 30th is the Iaunch of the open beta dawg there is no earIy accessthat's when your thing is reIeasing, it's just reIeasing Iater for others it isn't Iaunching earIy for you
July 15, 20242 yr Early access open beta Isn't that- isn't that just an open alpha at that point???Hawk I swear to every iteration of (a) God that has ever existed one day I'll make you pay 😭
July 15, 20242 yr Cause they'd find a way to screw it up- they'd have it be like "Digital only Demo Disc PASS! Buy separately or be free with PS+" or some shit... "digital only demo disc" Yeah thats good english- f it I'm keeping it.
July 15, 20242 yr that is such an insane contradiction it reaIIy does fit todaything about demo discs addmiteddIy was that they were free bonuses on the outsetseIIing them isn't reaIIy feasibIe and no one's gonna spare consoIe storage space given the mandatory instaII PS and XBOX dothis reminds mesomehow I have to give pIaystation credit, just a tiny bit the shitty miserabIe piece of shit dumb stupid idiot PS2 CIassics emuIated ports can be purchased independantIy of PS+(aIso true for the other emuIation on offer)ngI if sony ever soId a compiIation of their PSN CIassics reIeases on disc I wouId want that since a physicaI version, even if gimped as heII in the experience I want department does stiII have vaIue in my eyes
July 15, 20242 yr Early access is open for those who pre order or have Ultimate and Core, open beta is allowed to the public.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003