Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 18, 20242 yr And read the rest on SJIts js like the japanese version of dbI cannot for the life of me watch it
July 18, 20242 yr I noticed it towards the end of Wano but so many characters has sketch lines around them
July 18, 20242 yr I haven't kept up with the manga so I haven't seen anythingweirdIy common trend with recent mega hit mangaJJk and especiaIIy chainsaw man come to my mind
July 18, 20242 yr I mean I will give Oda a bit of benefit, he has spent over half his life on this manga
July 18, 20242 yr there's a term in japanese which I can't remember but what it basically says is that this is a transition phase every shonen anime goes through before hitting it's finale where everything becomes flashy and the characters are overpoweredthey did this on purposethe same happened to Narutopain arc started this bswhere Naruto threw 10k big rasengansor Sasuke with Susanoo
July 18, 20242 yr While Naruto had a bit of that too, most of it was still in the manga. That was how it was portrayed.Like yeah you have the infamous pain rasengan scene but other than that it was still following the source material
July 18, 20242 yr It had some there too but it got more obvious in Wano when the DB Super team started to work on it
July 18, 20242 yr Like yeah haki is a thing and can be seen, like with Zoro using AsuraBut them suddenly going full yellow, orange and I think I saw a red one too and just being covered in it is too far
July 18, 20242 yr istg can they pIease just make new soundsor get a unique sound Iibrarybecause as it stands, ui goku shares the same transform sound effect as a Iens fIare
July 18, 20242 yr It's why I am looking forward to the Wit remake, the pacing will be good at least but hopefully new sound effects tooAlthough I will miss some of the toei original stuff thoughWalk to Arlong Park is iconic but that was pure anime original
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003