Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 22, 20242 yr It just seemed like something you wouldn't like lol- doesn't it kinda check off some of the boxes of generic Shonen? Or SAO?Well, at least Fairy Tale didn't condem an entire sub genre to mediocrity forever lolShonen does that all by itself 😌DaZ you sexist 😔What's wrong with HAWT BABES with swords? 😔
July 22, 20242 yr Mmm... not really. I get the 'power of friendship' thing to beat enemies is a bit dumb, kind of overused I guess, and 'Deus Ex Machina' I guess but it didn't really bother me because I also liked Rave Master (same manga creator)
July 22, 20242 yr what! no! it doesn’t have main character bs’ing his way through the most powerfuI enemies via the power of friendship, nor does it have tasteIess fanservice, and it aIso doesn’t have a non-existant sense of humour and finaIIy the fights don’t suck!I’m Iying in case you were fooIed
July 22, 20242 yr I figured it out I rock with the power of friendship man lol no jokeI get complaints of it being over done
July 22, 20242 yr Only one filler arc from Fairy Tail I didn't like and felt was a waste of space and time. Eclipse Celestial Spirit arc. Get that shit out of here lol
July 22, 20242 yr I LOVED when Yami and Yugi would be arguing Duel Strats for like half an episode but then Yugi would be like, wait, I need to do this for my friends! And then the "Heart of The Cards" would be like "I gotchu bro."
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003