Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 22, 20242 yr Oh let me tell you what you missed,https://tenor.com/view/spongebob-rainbow-imagination-box-gif-11902316362590532272
July 22, 20242 yr Funny enough, I'm in the same boat of having read both series, but at this point I'm just kinda tapped out in terms of mashima stuff. No 100 years quest or eden's zero for me
July 22, 20242 yr It's not like "ew, I don't like these now/anymore" but like... idk, I'm onto other series and authors now. Good luck to mashima in his future endeavors and all that
July 22, 20242 yr I just can't commit to insanely long stories like that anymore tbh- at this point the money exception is dragon ball lolUnless something is super sick I ain't got the will or energy 4 it.
July 22, 20242 yr Hopefully one dayHumanity justwe as a speciesare not ready for a world without Dragonballwithout Goku.
July 22, 20242 yr Good lord, im gonna miss out on daima cuz i gotta wait for the dubbed version(Which i hope it gets one)
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003