Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 24, 20242 yr We was in top. We ran the box office we had the best animation- we had the ARKHAM GAMES.
July 24, 20242 yr I am not saying it because I think the MCU is good, I am saying it because I don't think DCU will succeed
July 24, 20242 yr I am expecting the stuff Gunn worked on to come out like Creature Commandoes and Superman
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003