Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 24, 20242 yr Like yeah the manga is continuing with the footnotes left behind but that's about all I want left to come out
July 24, 20242 yr It's still one of the most famous dark fantasy stories out there that has inspired tons of works
July 24, 20242 yr What I'm saying is DB I can see feasibly continuing without Toriyama. Bezerk tho? Once the Manga wraps up?
July 24, 20242 yr Oh sure. But how many other things were massively influential that have either been lost to time pr forgotten in favor of what came after it?
July 24, 20242 yr Sure I guess but it's not like Miura will be forgotten in this day and age, he was well known
July 24, 20242 yr Look at Devilman. That inspired Evangelion, Hideo Kojima, and tons of other things, but it's hardly a household name.
July 24, 20242 yr Devilman is still a cult classic and even got a resurgence with the remake a few years back
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003