Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 25, 20242 yr yo there's gonna be muItipIe seasons??I thought it was just gonna be one 24 episode thing
July 25, 20242 yr Yeah that would be nice and all but Sagaftra screwed over voice actors during the previous strike and let AI be a thing for them then https://www.forbes.com/sites/conormurray/2024/01/10/video-game-voice-actors-criticize-sag-aftra-over-agreement-with-ai-company/
July 25, 20242 yr Not sure it's going to be any better now> Voice actor Steve Blum, known for roles in “Cowboy Bebop,” “Mortal Kombat” and “God of War,” responded to the union’s X post about the agreement, stating: “Nobody in our community approved this that I know of. Games are the bulk of my livelihood and have been for years. Who are you referring to?” > > Greg Baldwin, a voice actor from “Avatar: The Last Airbender,” said the union “betrayed” voice actors in an X post, adding he would refuse to sign his own “pink slip.” > > Samantha A. Morrison, a voice acting casting director, accused the union of “straight up spreading lies” over its claim the agreement was approved by voice performers. “No voice actor would willingly approve this. AI has no place in voiceover, or the arts in general!” Morrison posted on X. > > Veronica Taylor, whose voice credits include Ash Ketchum in the “Pokémon” anime and Cosmos in the “Final Fantasy” video game franchise, questioned how the agreement passed without notice or a vote among SAG-AFTRA members, stating: “Every job brings a unique opportunity for an actor to …act. Encouraging/allowing AI replacement is a slippery slope downward.”
July 25, 20242 yr yeah idk wth they were thinking herethey just bought everyone's trust onIy to just compIeteIy do what no one asked of them
July 25, 20242 yr I reaIIy don't get what caused them to do this, it was so bad I thought I was being misIed initiaIIy-
July 25, 20242 yr If Hollywood could, they would do away with the VA industry entirely.How was the comedy? The action?
July 25, 20242 yr Action was the best part, comedy can be hit or miss, but more hits as lots of it was pretty funny. More fast paced then I was expecting but works, and the cameos blended with the film very well.
July 25, 20242 yr Without giving away any spoilers, how, uh... "integral" is this to the mcu overall? Like, on a scale of infinity war to eternals (💀)
July 25, 20242 yr Can view it as it's own movie, doesn't really set up that much surprisingly.It's just a Deadpool movie at its heartOnly thing about the movie that kind of sucked was Cassandra, Emma Corrin was wasted in it.Didn't get much to do unfortunately
July 25, 20242 yr I had to think of something has had 0 impact, you know?I mean, there may be some impact in the new captain America movie, or maybe just acknowledgement that it happened at all
July 25, 20242 yr There was the Runaways I guess?Or technically the Netflix Marvel shows until a while ago lol
July 25, 20242 yr Man, I still can't find a legal way to watch runaways, and I only have the one season leftOh! That reminds me: cloak and dagger also existed
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003